Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: movie time

  1. #1
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    are you having insomnia like me Mum?
    No good movies lately *sigh* still haven't found time to sit through Dead Mans Chest cause I hate getting interupted???

  2. #2
    Inactive Member cherriesmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    742
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Babel was really good...and I saw The Good Shepherd...I did a double feature today...tomorrow I hope to do the same...I am gonna catch up..there are four more must see before the Spring flicks come out...have you seen any good movies lately??

  3. #3
    Inactive Member cherriesmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    742
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i got kind of tire of the ghouls myself

    <font color="#000002" size="1">[ January 27, 2007 04:11 PM: Message edited by: pitz ]</font>

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner mr rogie's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 19th, 2006
    Posts
    391
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I was a bit disappointed in the second Pirates movie, I liked it but I didn't care for the carachters on the flying dutchman.

    I finally got to see Cars, what a great movie. I also saw the Da Vinci Code, It wasn't bad, but I liked the book better.

    The local rental place has a Two fer one night every Wed. I may go see whats new.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I love Cars can watch it over and over like Ty.
    Keeping in mind I have yet to finish Dead mans Chest, I heard from Randy that it seemed to be laying the ground work for an amazing finish.

    [img]wink.gif[/img] at Mum!!!
    I need to get out and see SOMETHING anything...and Babel would be my first choice.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I agree sis, The end of Dead mans chest was a shock...I still like ol' Capt'n Jack Sparrow, I hope all works out fer him in the end.

    I've heard the movie was ment to be a trilogy, But as successful as the films are, I'd like to see parts 4, 5, and 6.

    Aye matie [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member cherriesmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    742
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm looking forward to Shrek 111

  8. #8
    Inactive Member cherriesmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    742
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    really good..I'll give it 4 1/2 stars

  9. #9
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Great...may have to sneak away to catch it!!!
    I also want to see the Prestige and the Illusionists...the later I know is out on DVD yay!!!

  10. #10
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    So how was the good shepherd???

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •